- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content
- This website is operated by Deliveroo Verpakkingen but hosted by Shopify Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Deliveroo Verpakkingen a wholly owned subsidiary of Deliveroo Netherlands B.V. with its register number 63605929 and with its registered office at Keizersgracht 562 1017EM Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
- Use of the Service is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under the laws of the Netherlands.
- We help to facilitate transactions via this website but we are not either the buyer nor the seller of the products. Any contract formed at the completion of a sale for 3rd party products is solely between the buyer and seller. Any buyer authorizes us to act as its limited representative solely to conclude on their behalf sales contracts directly between them and the sellers for sales of goods via the Service. The seller is responsible for the sale of the products and for dealing with any buyer claims or any other issue arising out of or in connection with the contract between buyer and seller.
- We do not act as auctioneers.
- We will confirm each order to the seller and the buyer. Sellers must dispatch items sold within two Business Days of receipt of order confirmation.
- Unless the buyer and seller agree otherwise, the following terms and conditions will apply to the contract between the buyer and seller for the relevant item:
- Buyers must pay the sellers in the currency in which the sale price is listed;
- The sale is subject to any applicable warranties under applicable law;
- All postage, customs, import, export and excise duty, VAT and other taxes associated with the sale price will be paid by the buyer and it will be the seller’s responsibility to determine, collect and remit the applicable VAT, customs, import, export and excise duty, VAT and any other taxes associated with the sale/purchase of products.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS. WE MAKE NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FO ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILIYT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; (C) THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED BY THE SELLERS, AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE TIME OF LISTING, LAWFUL TO SELL OR THAT SELLERS OR BUYERS WILL PERFORM AS PROMISED; (D) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND (E) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGTH, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
- WE ARE NEITHER THE BUYER NOR THE SELLER. IF ANY DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN ANY BUYER/SELLER EACH AGREES TO RELEASE US (INCLUDING ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESETNATIVES FROM ANY CLIAMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or under any statutory implied term) for any damages of any kind whether direct, indirect incidental, punitive, special and consequential (including without limitation for loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of data) arising out of or in connection with the Terms, the Site, the Services, any inability to use the Site and/or the Services or any goods/services purchased or obtained through the Site or Services.
- The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by us or for death/personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- We may terminate access to the Site and these Terms without notice if there is any breach of the Terms.
- Sellers may terminate their participation in the Services by giving written notice.
- If any of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason then that provision shall be deemed severable form these Terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any failure by us to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any right we may have to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of this Agreement.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and any buyer/seller.
- These Terms will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Netherlands.
- We reserve the right to change any of the Terms or any policies/procedures governing the Site or Services without notice at any time at our sole discretion.